【ZIP】Paradigm is backing ZKF and that's why

or FairDoge memecoin drop ahahaha

8 个赞

Exactly, with the current narrative, it will invite new users to increase market cap through airdrops ahd memecoins

14 个赞

Probably yeah, we can see punks in many other ecosystems :grinning:

9 个赞

why to name Polygon and celestia in the first part?

14 个赞

ahahaha, actually yes, good bait, but the article is nice though

20 个赞

prolly no, dont think so) first airdrop then everything else

11 个赞

I do believe so! Or, FairPenguins with their IRL collection and gamefi ))

15 个赞

-rep. The airdrop will be soon, why everyone is doubting it so much

10 个赞

I personally like the idea with the vault, but what about users with a small allocation of zkfair? will they be locking them or selling? probably the second one

20 个赞

I think they are retweeting zkfair on socials

9 个赞

agree, in the realm of today, these are efficient movements in pursuit of 10bil cap.

11 个赞

I mean yeah, idk why this proposal is not included. From the gas fees , a grant can be created. I also suggest that if there were social events(conferences, hakathons, etc.) it would heavily contribute to the capitalization growth

8 个赞

I mean, it is a good point as well, but hakathons will not invite liquidity of new users to the project, in my opinion.

10 个赞

collab with Layerzero and getting liquidity in zkfair from sybills also a boost

17 个赞

Agree, hakathons are great in a long term vision when the ecosystem steadily develops, but if we talk about ZKF market cap of 10 billion we should be more focused on hype and marketing. Just get abusers on your chain and you are hyped up

10 个赞

yeah ZKFairPunks were minted but very silently without the support of the official zkfair team, hope they will support the collection in future, because it is crucial for degen sphere of the chain

5 个赞

I think that it is worth understanding that the vault strategy might not work, but we are here to see

7 个赞

slayyyyyy zkf ))) get it to the top and up and up

8 个赞

good but some ideas are missing, can do better with more developed ideas

7 个赞

actually yes, a lot of marketing and promotion is to be done

4 个赞