【ZIP】Gold Strategy to Reach 10 Billion Dollars

Developing a blockchain project and achieving a $10 billion market capitalization is a significant challenge that involves various aspects, from the project’s conception to its implementation and adoption by the community. ZKFAIR has already innovated by having USDC as a gas fee, opening up opportunities.

1. Increase the network’s scalability to provide a comfortable user experience.

2. Focus on network security to prevent hacker attacks and protect the network’s reputation.

3. Maintain an active community on Twitter, Instagram, and Discord to generate engagement and attract new potential users.

4. Establish partnerships with major players such as Coinbase, which is possible since USDC is the gas token for ZKFAIR (USDC was created by Coinbase).

5. Introduce staking for the ZKFAIR token to encourage more holders.

6. Provide token incentives for developers to build decentralized exchanges (DEX), NFT platforms, and DeFi projects.

7. Offer incentives to bring in already established platforms like PancakeSwap and Uniswap to enhance the network’s credibility.

8- Adding more chains to the official bridge Like arbitrum, optimism ,zksync

194 个赞

Coinbase hmmm… and Binance too

84 个赞

Beautiful strategy brother

77 个赞

I liked it. I’m a developer and a big project needs incentives to expand the blockchain

67 个赞

I suggested Coinbase because it is the creator of USDC

55 个赞

Thanks for the compliment man

42 个赞

It is very important for the development

41 个赞

intelligent project my friend

53 个赞

Very nice proposal bro. I think that this is the way to do our chain stronger.

51 个赞

thanks bro , i m happy with this

45 个赞

Thank you very much !!

41 个赞

That can work emphasis on security is crucial

46 个赞

yeah high security is necessary

31 个赞

Congrats I agree with everything

34 个赞

need to add staking and farming for ZKFAIR/USDC

43 个赞

We need to bring visibility to this project

37 个赞

I love ZKFAIR fair launches are what the market needs

48 个赞

good,i love this Community,It would be best if this community could maintain this attitude.

45 个赞

Good job your article is very well done

45 个赞

Very comprehensive proposal, congratulations!

30 个赞