【ZIP】Creation $1M Grant Program to Draw Builders to ZKFair Ecosystem

是的,这可能是比较好实现的策略,zkfair团队需要用户来一起打造zkfair公链,用户非常喜欢这种农民耕种,只要具备一定的收益,我相信zkfair网络突破百亿指日可待

1 个赞

我不知道团队能不能看到我的提案,但我的目标就是把这个想法分享给你们所有人,金钱是人类社会的重要工具,token也是,也许积分也是,不一样的积分系统

1 个赞

You are right, the team needs to take advantage of the influx of users and launch pharming, since ZKFair is a community-driven blockchain, then in 6-12 month it is possible to make very grandiose rewards for active network users, pharming and so on.

1 个赞

This is a very cool system in the current market, it will bring here a lot of activity and whale farmers, along with this you can add staking of ZKF tokens and receive points for it, similar to what Blur did.
Yeah, better it will be right here, useful thoughts from us, maybe devs read everything

2 个赞

@0x_negotiation Alright, yeah probably 10 projects too much and pool best of 5 would be better but we are talking about the idea and it can be fixed before the final implementation in ZKFair strategy.

https://x.com/ZKFCommunity/status/1740002555021971621?s=20

As ZKFair team posted it’s crucial for now to bring projects to build ecosystem, details and ways to encourage can be different, but thanks for advice.

2 个赞

I think ZKFair team already is working on marketplace that first of all includes the inscriptions and will implement NFT+other options for creators, you’re right work on your idea;)

nice idea bro this will make sense

1 个赞

Hello @rechellov nice to meet you!
I think it’s one of the key steps to build ecosystem, whay would you add to this topic?

1 个赞

it looks like real Grant program, man, but 1m too much because team collected only 3million from burning gas, maybe they can allocate 10% like($300k) but not the 30% I think
but the main idea great for ecosystem, it should be one of the first step

1 个赞

thanks for your likes could you please check mine strategy, i think ZKFair need to manage like this

2 个赞

cool idia bro, zkFair to the moon <3

You too @usefulcake and I will check it later properly!

Yeah, you’re right as I said earlier the main thing is here it’s an idea to create Fair Incubation/Grant Program, the rules and budget can be completely different and will be drawn up by the ZKFair team based on their capabilities.
At this stage, it is important to attract developers, new projects that are ready to build on the ZKFair blockchain.

let them check this one and I agree with you in some cases so waiting you to check my article

1 个赞

@brazy GM man.
Thanks and obviously moon inevitable with such rapid growth and technology.
Idea connected to your proposal too, because big projects like NFT/Marketplaces, Metaverses can participate in Grant program and start building on ZKFair.

@usefulcake Man you’ve touched the overall topics and info that can be helpful but I think it sounds like average text here, so probably ZKFair needs the steps, real actions/instruments how to develop further, so try to add some certain thing that team can use to it.

Well written and grants is a must for the ecosystem. Overall I agree with your proposal. I tried to explore some other aspects in my own proposal. Would love to hear your thoughts on it. See you here mate:

1 个赞

Hello @SoMe0nE thanks for your time, hope it will bring some ideas to the building of ecosystem and contribution for development ZKFair solution. As it community driven we all have the right to participate in decision-making processes!

Yeah, I’ll check your topic rn.

1 个赞

I leave this post here for everyone to see and the team too @SoMe0nE brings good idea to the table and it should be considered as for me.

2 个赞

okay today I plan to change it
ty that checked it
and how to get some likes here?

1 个赞