【ZIP】Creation $1M Grant Program to Draw Builders to ZKFair Ecosystem

You do well, brother)
Just interact with interesting topics here and give your thoughts about it, it helps.

1 个赞

Great idea! Like it!

1 个赞

Hi @alonainminima thanks for your time! What do you think I can add to the topic? Maybe like terms, requirements&conditions?

1 个赞

Thanks man appreciate it, We all hope that team consider these. :wink:

1 个赞

Everything here about fair selection, team already knows about influx of bots so the fundumental ones will be chosen I hope, so I still have some chance because create bots traffic it’s trash in my point of view, glad to see here people like you :handshake:
ZKFair :rocket:

I have views in alignment with yours and have overlooked mentoring. I like this proposal!

1 个赞

Hello, thank you, I think that mentoring and assistance to other projects in the development and construction of the ZKFair ecosystem is important and the team stated this. Polygon CDK is a new set that provides great opportunities and the implementation of USDC in use for commissions is new technology and a big step, I think that mentoring from the ZKFair team is very important as they have a lot of experience in technical issues

1 个赞

A vibrant community of builders assited by zk fair is imperative similiar to that of BNB

1 个赞

Very good figures i have seen in the forum, and the idea is also good, vote for your proposal

1 个赞

The BNB chain ecosystem is one of the largest on the market and their technology is generally accepted and accessible, so ZKFair should work on creating this system, introducing new developers, attracting venture funds, and then together with ZKFair we will be able to bring everything to the level of the BNB blockchain

1 个赞

100 % in agreement I think there is more than enough analytics to draw from

1 个赞

I hope we get to the voting stage before execution, it would be interesting to participate in the development of the ZKFair ecosystem, thank you for your support.
:heavy_check_mark:If you were launching your own grant program, what would you add, what criteria for example?

I mean man good that though you showing the real situation and hope this bots will be banned

1 个赞

I came across your proposal and, frankly, it’s very cool, but perhaps before launching grants, the team itself should attract investments? :thinking:

Kudos to shedding light on ZKFair’s growth plan. The strategic vision presented leaves readers with a sense of confidence in the project’s trajectory.:smirk:

Yes, yes I agree that the author has an interesting article, but it would be cool to figure it out and change it

No worries they write just empty text and spamming with replies, so how we will vote for this? Main idea of this to find the real usecases from community and choose 1 from best 10, then Im pretty sure that first of all team will search for real instruments and after that will be activity
image0

1 个赞

Alright, alright but maybe you have something specific to add and discuss?
Movie gif. Rowan Atkinson as Mr. Bean in Mr. Bean's Holiday, stands in a field of yellow flowers on a windy day. He looks off into the distance and then at his watch, before scratching his head.

1 个赞

Of course, the first step is to attract some support or investments from projects that are behind ZKFair, first and foremost Polygon, Lumoz, Celestia, it is also important now at the beginning of the journey to attract investments and conclude important agreements with the top-1 tier CEXs about listings of the main token $ZKF.

Market Stocks GIF by JustStartInvesting

These processes must and will occur simultaneously, that is, ZKFair announced itself with 120 million TVL in the first 2 days, many investors are ready to invest, at the same time the team must launch the development of the ecosystem, thus grants and incubators are the best solution for attracting developers at different stages.

2 个赞

Well-reasoned article. The growth plan is clearly defined, inspiring confidence in its trajectory. A promising journey awaits the ZKFair community! :star2:

2 个赞