ZKFair. All steps to 10 billion $$$

1.Competitively attractive staking returns: Elevate it to one of the most lucrative staking profits (in a stable currency) (I presume that’s what you had in mind).

2.Gas Consumption Ranking Framework:
Introducing a rewarding system for users determined by their engagement in the network through gas usage (rankings ensuring privileges).

3.The formation of ambassadors/regional mediators actively engaging with the community, thereby attracting new users and educating them on the fundamentals of staking, etc.

4.The established community has the potential to draw in an ample quantity of decentralized applications, consequently amplifying the project's renown.

5.Incorporate particular designations within Discord and specific sections. For instance: a section dedicated to memes, mini-games, and an art section. (This will assist in elevating the engagement across all dimensions of the project. Discord activity also plays a substantial role. The project’s valuation hinges on its visibility and engagement within the platform.)

6.Add the project to Zealy, where specific tasks/quests can grant particular roles within Discord. For instance: Beautiful artwork (which can spread across social networks, allowing more people to learn about the project), a User Guide (facilitating a quicker understanding of the basics for users who appreciate simplicity and speed), Tasks for Bloggers (increasing views + a new audience for the project). Roles within Discord will be awarded for completing such tasks, with their own unique perks, such as specific NFT minting, commemorative NFTs, enhanced staking, and more. Let the audience work for you, rather than the other way around.

7.An important point is network speed. Ensure that, even with extensive network and website usage, they remain glitch-free.

"My observations might appear self-evident, and I won't dispute that because success often resides in the straightforward. Through these components, we can triumph in every aspect. Viewership, swiftness, user-friendliness, economical charges, substantial staking profits, necessity. The paramount factor is widespread awareness of our presence!"

19 个赞

Thank you all very much for your attention, add your options, I will be glad to read them

8 个赞

We all understand that attracting new partners/projects will greatly help to boost ourselves

6 个赞

So how the Zealy tasks can bring growth and new users? I mean what’re incentives?

2 个赞

Ambassadors and discord roles top!

2 个赞

Add certain tasks there, for example for crypto bloggers and communities. In which you will need to draw the New Year together with ZkFair. Bloggers post on YouTube, Telegram, Twitter. New users find out and come to do tasks on Zealy for the sake of a role in discord. (This is the most banal example; there can be many of them). This is not the most important point, but it has its place

2 个赞

This is like an additional point. The top will be when we can attract many partners and projects.

2 个赞

I think everyone understands that betting/farming + attracting new partners is the key to success. Everything else is secondary

1 个赞

with 100% airdrop where will the incentives come from

2 个赞

We need to look for incentives so that people do not sell tokens into the glass, but rather hold them. Staking, etc.

2 个赞

Nice Article. Very informative.

2 个赞

Good article. Although the points are obvious, they are true. I hope this is the strategy the developers use.

1 个赞

The only text that I read in full. Everything in fact!

1 个赞

You are right! I’m looking forward to many collaborations. This will help you succeedemphasized text

1 个赞

Well-reasoned article. Growth plan is clearly defined and inspires confidence in its trajectory. A promising journey awaits!" :neutral_face:

1 个赞

Thank you! You are welcome!

Thank you very much for your reaction to this article. ZkFair - the way to the future!

1 个赞

Thank you very much for your reaction to this article.

good idea, man knows what he’s talking about!

1 个赞

Inspired by the forward-thinking approach to ZKFair’s evolution :thinking:

1 个赞