【ZIP】ZKFair A 10 Billion-Dollar Road To Financial Freedom

Yes There is an existing now in several countries like coins.ph in the Philippines and it is now available in many countries.

4 个赞

Making a crypto payment system is very promising since the crypto industry is making its way now to mass adoption

4 个赞

The proposals seems like interesting in my views. Engaging more business well help to balance and maintain the goal itself. Easy way to transact or convert from crypto to fiat money well attract more user the last one is building a foundation is a big help to the community. Hope it will realized. Looking forward to this project.

4 个赞

Yes indeed! A promising project.

4 个赞

yes I believe that helping the needy people is a noble act

4 个赞

Well, looking also your response about this.

4 个赞

Will, this is only the proposal for the better of ZKFair Community

4 个赞

Thank you for your appreciation, this will only come to fruition if all the community will unite.

4 个赞

My number 7 proposal says to create deemed for the welfare of our society. It shows that people living in it have an awareness on what is happening in our environment and also the welfare of underprivileged children.

4 个赞

Meaning we are not only after the profit but we are also concern others who are in need of help.

4 个赞

in that way we are sending love to the community.

4 个赞

interesting suggestions)

5 个赞

Actually, I like your plan but i notice a lot of DEX and De.fi nowadays ¥. How can this project elevate or have an advantage to other?

4 个赞

We are living in a competitive world and hacking is very rampant that is why many peole re also hesitant to have faith in DEX and De.fi.

4 个赞

Are you serious? :exploding_head:

5 个赞

hmmm, it depends on the developers of this project. If they can establish an efficient project then, they can get the trust of the community

4 个赞

why not if this project will grow like binance

4 个赞

This is what I am also thinking because a lot of rugpoll projects in crypto nowadays.

4 个赞

Even DEX or http://DE.fi is not exempted . If this project will venture such investment I think it needs proper preparation

4 个赞

This is the task of the developer to establish trust to the community

4 个赞