【ZIP】ZKFair A 10 Billion-Dollar Road To Financial Freedom

If I am

the CEO of ZKFair I would do the following:

1. Release the ZKFair to the community 100%
  2. Create a DEX with integration of De.fi
  3. Create a crypto payment system so all workers abroad can easily send money to their families and loved ones. They have used ZKFair as payment for the transaction.
  4. Engage many business industries so that ZKFair will also be accepted in many business industries.
  5. Create a crypto debit card to easily convert crypto into cash.
  6. Organize a governing council to supervise the existing projects and formulate new ones.
  7. Create a foundation that will support climate change and provide support to all street children.
17 个赞

I like this plan. However the it needs proper plan so that the aim for ZKFair will come into fruition. In creating also a governing council i think there should be a criteria so that the competent applicant will really lead the progress of this project.

5 个赞

For me, in selecting the members of the governing council should be voted for all ZKFair holders.

6 个赞

Second, all the things I mentioned above should be done with proper planning once the governing council has been established.

4 个赞

If the governing council will be established, how many peope will set as member of the governing council in your own view?

5 个赞

For me, 15 members is enough because they are still under the developer of this project, The developer of this project has the veto power if for them the approved plan seems not food for this project.

6 个赞

Ok, let us talk something from the 1st to 5th and jump to the 7th proposals 1. Release the ZKFair to the community 100%
2. Create a DEX with integration of De.fi
3. Create a crypto payment system so all workers abroad can easily send money to their families and loved ones. They have used ZKFair as payment for the transaction.
4. Engage many business industries so that ZKFair will also be accepted in many business industries.
5. Create a crypto debit card to easily convert crypto into cash.
7. Create a foundation that will support climate change and provide support to all street children.

Can you give ideas on these plan?

4 个赞

well, the first is that since this project is for the community so I guess the first thing to do is to release the token to all who participated in the event. No worries for the dumpers the devs can buy back the token for future plan. l

4 个赞

The 2nd proposal is the making of DEX. I would really like if this will happen that will cater all kinds of networks or chains

5 个赞

I like the pancake swap plus with the integration of De.fi I like also rhino.fi concept.

5 个赞

When I read the proposal it is still need to be polished because the plan seems for long term.

5 个赞

These will be great since pancake swap is the leading DEX in the crypto world. Rhino.fi is new so i think needs to consider more ideas in Re.fi

4 个赞

Yes this is also great because catering more chains will entice more users.

4 个赞

I am happy to read all your replies.

4 个赞

I will discuss the remaining proposal soon

4 个赞

catering to more chains is a great advantage as more chains are emerging in the market.

4 个赞

good plan for the CEO, I also think the key point is the partnership with the market maker Gotbit, it will accelerate to 20 billion

5 个赞

Yes, With proper planning and execution, I believe this project will succeed. I commend to all the developers of this project and the whole community.

4 个赞

Yes it needs to do that

4 个赞

In your number 3 proposal says that will create a payment system, can you cite an example that already exist in the market using crypto currency?

4 个赞