【ZIP】If I were the CEO of ZKFair, how would I strategically elevate ZKFair to a $10 billion project?

【ZIP】
There are always airdrops for users.
It must be acknowledged that airdrops are a part of attracting many users.
Currently, many projects have stopped paying for air drops, causing a large number of users to decrease.
My proposal is to have airdrops for users forever.

1.Developers will receive funding when their project built in the Zkfair ecosystem has more than 50,000 wallet users.
2.You will receive an airdrop of 5% of the gas lost each month. The more you use it, the more you earn.
3.Whoever stakes will receive 5% of the staking amount.
4.Rewards are paid into every user’s wallet on the 1st of every 6 months.
5.Offer rewards to contributors every 6 months as well to encourage them to help spread the word and new activities.

Doing this will make the user feel that the project Care and give importance to users and make users come back to use again every day.

Did you know that currently there has never been a project that refunds rewards to users? If Zkfair can do it, it will be the first project to have rewards returned to users and when the news spreads, it will be received. Tell the community that it’s great.

I am a bank customer and they still care about their customers. And why have I spent thousands of dollars using any chain but haven’t received anything from the chain in return?

As a user, I think a lot of people will flock to it. along with launching a stimulating campaign Transactions continue to attract new developers and users.
Thank you to everyone who listened to my proposal. :pray:

96 个赞

I think all points that you have put on make much sense to me … plus you need to be as innovative as possible … I think it is a great idea …still many of the normal have been eaten alive by whales in the Airdrop Gas Fee … will it be divided equally or in regards of the bag that you hold…because then you will do justice to your smaller investors … and I think the whales would never even notice , because of the crazy amounts of tokens they have acquired in the 4 phases !

28 个赞

You think like me, right? Who doesn’t like airdrops? Everyone loves it, especially small users.

24 个赞

I love airdrops…I think that thrill is the only thing still keeping me in crypto to be honest🥹

16 个赞

Of course, because of the airdrop, there were new users.

22 个赞

Please make the price of tiers reasonable which mean encourage more people to be apart of our ecosystem

15 个赞

Good information sir

15 个赞

True to what you say, no chain returns money to its users.

15 个赞

You had a very good idea

15 个赞

As a user, I really like this topic.

15 个赞

good suggestion i’m sure this will help and improve the project

15 个赞

I agree too.I think that’s great about this topic.

16 个赞

This is cool.I completely agree.

17 个赞

thank sir ,nevermind

19 个赞

Thank you for agreeing with me, I think what still gives the project a high TVL is because most people think that Chain still has airdrops.

20 个赞

Thank you for agreeing with me,

19 个赞

Thank you for agreeing with me, I think what still gives the project a high TVL is because most people think that Chain still has airdrops.

16 个赞

Thank you for agreeing with me

20 个赞

Thank you, You agree with me, right?

17 个赞

Of course, it would be great for the Chain and its users to grow together.

17 个赞