【ZIP】ZKFair's 10+ Billion-Dollar Blueprint: Community-Powered & Fairly Exciting ❗

Thanks @Hopium. In case your ZIP is chosen, would you be open to working on extending it? Particularly the token scoring system, I am very fond of it

10 个赞

Absolutely, and thank you @WAGMI :)) Fingers crossed

8 个赞

Probably a silly question but how long did this take to write?

9 个赞

Danke @Hopium. I agree that perpetual exchanges attract a diverse set of users looking for short term gains, and so by extension also agree that this would be a good play to increase territory early on. Your product focus section is really decent. My congrats and good luck

9 个赞

Thank you @Degen. And the same applies for longer term when it comes to yield. Appreciate the support.

9 个赞

Im not so sure community engagement will catch without delegating it to an innovative platform that tracks this with a points system. Dont want to be a pessimist. I feel it could work but not grassroots, there has to be real incentive. Thanks for your ZIP. I look forward to voting for you.

9 个赞

Thanks @Bullcase. Did you read my token scoring section? This feeds into what you were saying.

9 个赞

Indeed, thanks @Hopium. Look forward to voting and for all the progress with ZKFair. Theres a lot of work that needs to be done.

9 个赞

ZKF Utility is VERY VERY important! Out of everything I am a big fan of token gateways. Lets hope they use that to create additional utility

9 个赞

Lol, why hide this post of all posts? It was a strong one…

9 个赞

If you look at all the others they have the same red flags. I think its a system glitch. Hope they can sort it out soon!

7 个赞

@Hopium I hope you can extend on your product focus. I expect there will be a BD aspect once governance irons out post launch. It would be great to have you directly involved

8 个赞

after a brief pause, we’re back. Thanks @Degen & @feelos!

8 个赞

Btw, where does the voting take place? I have heard 3 different versions of this.

8 个赞

I’m not sure tbh, I thought it was snapshot with the weight of tokens held after ZKF distr., but I may be wrong!

8 个赞

Thanks, I will keep an eye on Monday I suppose. Good luck with your ZIP @Hopium :slight_smile:

8 个赞

Have you been in contact with anyone from the team? I hope that your ZIP gains recognition. I really think the token scoring section is something to consider

9 个赞

I have not @WAGMI. If it’s worthy it will be discovered, and adopted. Time will tell.

8 个赞

Thanks again btw. :slight_smile: Appreciated.

8 个赞

By the way dude, I just saw your ZIP being shared in the most random Reddit channel HAHA

11 个赞