【ZIP】ZKFair's 10+ Billion-Dollar Blueprint: Community-Powered & Fairly Exciting ❗

Thanks! Strategic partnerships for me are the primary focus. I know you touched on that briefly, but I’d want to see it more fleshed out. Using other projects to leverage on their existing user base can unlock a lot of trading liquidity and TVL for us.

9 个赞

Didn’t Dragonchain do a similar scoring system back in 2017?

10 个赞

Very nice. Seems lie you went the extra mile to make this as detailed as possible

10 个赞

Very nice. Thank you

13 个赞

Thanks for taking the time to flesh this out :slight_smile:

10 个赞

Interesting proposal, look forward to implement

9 个赞

Not sure what happened with my previous comment, just wanted to say that strategic partnerships are important, as you well pointed out. Thanks!

11 个赞

You have my vote btw

10 个赞

Yes :smiley: I remember that too. Very effective

10 个赞

Indeed dude. That was a good time to be holding Dragon. Price was just pumping, and it was difficult to maintain score later on. FOMO was high

9 个赞

Ok probably not right off the bat, but just wanted to put it out there.

9 个赞

Where can I vote for this?

11 个赞

@Flyhigh there will be a snapshot link next week I believe. Thanks for your attention to my ZIP.

9 个赞

Agree, this is very synergistic and can also be opportunistic. ZKFair has the realestate L2

9 个赞

Thank you @Pseudonym! Much appreciated.

10 个赞

Thanks btw @NotJeet. Appreciate it buddy

9 个赞

Of course. This is just 2 major areas and the normal sequence I feel is necessary to expand both area and volume. Eventually and concurrently I expect there to be all kinds of protocols. BTW there are already NFTs @Decentralised. Check it out in ecosystem. Pretty cool

9 个赞

Nope, just some chatter on reddit about it, so we know we didnt completely imagine it :smiley:

10 个赞

Thank you @Hodl :pray: Really appreciate it. If you have any suggestions or comments for improvement let me know.

10 个赞

And thank you for taking the time to read it. Appreciate the support.

8 个赞