【ZIP】Creation $1M Grant Program to Draw Builders to ZKFair Ecosystem

Happy New Year :two_hearts: :christmas_tree: :gift:@matt.eth appreciate it
Let’s wait for the distribution, maybe we should expect magic from ZKFair👀

Movie gif. Leonardo DiCaprio as Jay in the Great Gatsby dons a tux and slick hair. He smiles and tips his head forward as he lifts a glass of wine, fireworks erupting in the background.

2 个赞

damn man it’s really the right thing to do this way and do it in several stages, some people brought interesting ideas here and 300k-500k pool for start its perfect)
although I haven’t changed my article I like that you did respect, seems I have no chance looks like here so hot, so lets get it

2 个赞

Очень хорошо. Мне это очень понравилось

1 个赞

GM @silly yeah, so hot here and we should wait for announcement.
Glad we have good conversation here and updated the proposal somehow, Fair Build #1st stage pool 300,000 $USDC imho really good solution in these conditions.
Maybe some interesting updates you have, I think we still have time for it:)

FAIR MODE ACTIVATED $ZKF TO THE MOON

Your proposal is very interesting, I will tell my friends who are developers to join.

1 个赞

Hi thanks @Jonathan I would appreciate this support.

After all, the ZKFair community, we have already progressed far in discussing my proposal and I have changed some provisions that may be valid and attract attention from real people and holders on Snapshot.

Of course, I would also like to receive some questions from the team and the community about the Fair Build program and how it can be improved, so we’re waiting

1 个赞

Thank you for listening to me, I feel it is very important that I have someone on my team to definitely answer my questions. I believe ZkFair is really a Chain for everyone. And I think you read through my proposal. And if it actually happens, I believe Zkfair will grow quickly. If you think about how many people participated in the past campaigns, that’s what makes many people fall in love with airdrops. Not just because they get a lot. More or less, but we were excited when we checked the claim.

2 个赞

Did you know that it doesn’t have to be 5%? It might be only 1% or 2%. That’s all users will feel that it’s worth it, and we’ll share it with the community. For example, how many airdrops did you get this month? I also have my own community and we are very tight-knit. Hunting for airdrops makes us still talk to each other and not disappear from the community.

1 个赞

Yes, I really like the projects’ approach to attracting users, the system of rewards and airdrops makes it possible to get to know the project better, for example in order to participate in the distribution of the $ZKF, we used bridges, exchangers, sent transactions, we are all already participants in this ecosystem which ultimately makes the project successful in our case ZKFair to the moon :rocket:

sharing passing GIF

FAIR SHARING MODE

Yes @Jonathan I read your proposal, the strategy for retaining users, the system of rewards and incentives is very important, the team can buy back their $ZKF tokens from the commissions received as a result of burning by users, but I think that a lot of resources are needed to ensure all this.

My opinion is that we need to build an ecosystem, invest and encourage, attract venture investors. A larger ecosystem means more users and more transactions, so the project will function successfully. After this, the project can concentrate on airdrops that will distribute new projects built on ZKFair, main exchanges, marketplaces, AI projects. The team can provide them with mentorship and support, with the help of which they will successfully launch and greatly increase our community.

Accordingly, we are further faced with the question: how can we attract new users and maintain the flow of transactions?

And here is the answer, we need to attract projects at different stages in order to develop the ecosystem, and by doing this, drops, millions of transactions and venture investments will occur in the ZKFair blockchain community. So it would make sense to launch a grant system that will attract the best of the best, bingo.

FAIR BUILD MODE ACTIVATED

Cmon man you really did this and Im so happy to see that my idea :bulb: bring smth here LFGGGGGGGG!

id like you to add smth interesting to my article too if you can

1 个赞

GM @usefulcake yes, you can see we had quite an interesting discussion and I analyzed everything and thought that the best solution would be to launch the company in several stages, the information can be read in this post.
Thank you for your ideas and comments.

FAIR BUILD MODE ACTIVATED

Just came across this, how did they choose those nonsenses over this proposal? Damn

1 个赞

Yeah, check this out.
They’re just using the content and post it, of course I appreciate it, but it should be fair solution. Not giving the Sybils Snapshot opportunities. :arrow_heading_down: I’ve posted this proposal from day 1, 26 December.
ZKFair team researched and posted it 27 December.

2 个赞

Can you support this boys? I want them to just take a look at it.
It’s all about ZKFair and Fairness.

https://x.com/happieyummy/status/1742155932778348668?s=20

1 个赞

I don’t want to join whatever campaign they’re running due to laziness in moderating and allowing bots to ruin it.

2 个赞

Hey @Jonathan I’m little bit sad about all these things. And still like hope to see it on Snapshot

ZKFair needs to build, create an ecosystem and bring new users, chain activity must better

hope they’re building smth :building_construction: :bank: :classical_building: :houses:
And not just taking so many red :small_red_triangle_down:flags

This is a good proposal. I concur!