【ZIP】Creation $1M Grant Program to Draw Builders to ZKFair Ecosystem

Yeah, I think so, but they didn’t choose it :neutral_face:
Those they’ve chosen didn’t appear on Snapshot, but thanks they just take some ideas from here.

ezgif.com-optimize (3)

1 个赞

This is a really good proposal, let’s talk more about it. ZKFair chain needs more teams that build, more users and services, more gas burnt. This will increase staking rewards and will support the token price.

1 个赞

GM!
Yeah you’re 100% right. This is exactly what I was pushing, more BUIDL more DEVS more USERS more TXS = bigger revenue and market cap for main token.

But they decided to give a shot to botted idea.
I’m wondering where’s Snapshot voting for them?xD Of course cos that was a shame to show to the Web3 as 10 best proposals.

What’s that botted idea?

1 个赞

I mean the ideas that team picked and took for consideration was fully botted(activity and likes here) and written by ChatGPT so they obviously using the term “BUIDL” mentioned here in their posts to attract builders and probably some projects connected with ZKFair team and they’ve started to develop ecosystem together, but it’s not how it should be.
ZKFair have to be interesting for users, with some quests, points systems, essential Dapps or games that always will use txs to maintain itself.

Dunno, have some really good ideas to show for the ZKFair and key directions but principally won’t show nothing.

Thanks for your attention here man)

1 个赞

Actually I need this grant program working as a founder of a ZKF ecosystem project. It’s not only about the money, but I need some sort of a clear message about the ZKF future from the ZKF team that will allow me to motivate my team to continue building here.

1 个赞

Can’t say nothing about it, there’s no communication between core team and community, which we’d like to see, sad.

I’ve tried to imagine a possible reason why the core team did not establish efficient communication with ecosystem builders. Probably they don’t have enough resources at this moment.

1 个赞

Like we can’t call us “ecosystem builders” I think and probably they know what they do.
But if they’re really community oriented so should be a proper communication, you’re dang right