【ZIP】ZKFair A 10 Billion-Dollar Plan and beyond 🚀

Yeah all sectors are important, I agree socialFi is an untapped market, but so is RWA and DePin. If we get real use case apps on ZKFair then mass adoption will happen.

48 个赞

I sure that CZ has his hands full at the moment. :grin:

7 个赞

The project is tearing communities apart)

2 个赞

are you kidding me? Young man, I don’t believe what you say

he’s joking bro, CZ was forced to resign from Binance by the USA.

22 个赞

what do you mean this project is tearing the community apart? :confused:

2 个赞

This is well thought out plan, cant wait for this chain to truly get going. ZKFair will change over lives forever :rocket:

45 个赞

In most cases, the proposals on here arent very good, but here I agree with most of your plan. Godspeed to ZKFair.

5 个赞

The head of any organization is the key to a successful venture, they have to set the tone and direction for the project. If they are not decisive and strong in their decisions then we will fail. We need to find a strong CEO as our first objective.

13 个赞

I think staking is key, if the rewards are enticing then the TVL will rise cause even more people to start using ZKFair.

28 个赞

The author did a great job with this plan, I’m really liking this article. :clap:

4 个赞

Right now the gas on ZKFair is anywhere between .50 to 1.25 USDC which is too high for most users. If ZKFair can implement a way to reduce it to just a fraction of a cent then that would be great.

30 个赞

Devs are motivated by money and money alone, if we throw enough at them they will come.

3 个赞

Strategic vision outlined is impressive. The roadmap for sustained success and community engagement is on point. The project’s future is in good hands! :+1:

34 个赞

A burning mechanism will surely bring a lot of investors, which will cause a compounding effect on the burn.

7 个赞

great idea. I liked it very much

7 个赞

I really like this idea

5 个赞

I wish that ZKFair would come with a more secure wallet, than metamask or trust wallet.

22 个赞

Looking forward to seeing your ideas come to life. :grinning:

37 个赞

True only if ZKFair is totally safe will big money come in, they need to be confident that ZKFair cant be hacked.

37 个赞