【ZIP】ZKFair A 10 Billion-Dollar Plan and beyond 🚀

Costs are already way less that Eth BUT I guess lowering it more than this needs developments from Polygon for their CDK.

16 个赞

Yeah if they can get it down to a few cents for gas then watch out, ZKFair will blowup

32 个赞

For sure it needs development, but it needs to be done for mass adoption. If ZKFair can get transaction costs in line like Solana then ZKFair will be the go to chain.

31 个赞

Defiantly the devs are the heart of the blockchain, they need to be motivated to keep inovating on ZKFair.

27 个赞

Yes I was thinking of a native wallet that works on mobile and desktop, and can be activated by just you fingerprint or password so non crypto people can interact with ZKFair easily.

27 个赞

We are going to need to hire a CEO ASAP, so there is face to the project that everyone can see and trust.

35 个赞

cant agree more, we need a face for the project. every top chain we can see the founders or CEOs

11 个赞

Thank you for you very thoughtful plan.

11 个赞

This is great plan, also agree that a burn mechanism will bring a lot of attention to ZKFair, just look at Lunc after they announced that they were burning their tokens the price skyrocketed.

45 个赞

Totally agree, burning mechanism will make everyone into FOMOing

58 个赞

socialFi is the way to go, if a dev can make an app that can rival facebook or twitter then ZKFair will moon hard

58 个赞

I like your plan, but we cant forget the community, community is everything in crypto. We need a cult like following for ZKFair, and to achieve that we need a very charismatic leader.

57 个赞

yes we need a leader like CZ or Brian Armstrong

21 个赞

ZKFair to the moooooon!!

40 个赞

How to formulate user promotion,

3 个赞

Thank you for your kind words.

Thank you for your support.

Thank you it means alot to have your support.

yes lets board that rocketship :rocket:

3 个赞

Very informative article, thanks for these information :clap:

8 个赞