[ZIP]Strategic Roadmap for ZKFair's $10 Billion Growth

I have been following the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry since 2013, and I have over 10 years of experience in the field. I currently work at one of the top three global exchanges. With my industry experience, I can responsibly tell you that becoming a $10 billion project, like zkfair, is a great growth target. However, it is not possible for someone to guarantee success by simply telling you to do something. Success comes from various factors and dimensions. But it can generally be summarized into two main parts:

Firstly, you need to have what others already have. Secondly, you need to have what others do not have. To elaborate:

Firstly, you need to have the basics, such as DeFi, NFT, Marketplaces, Game, Social, etc. DeFi can be further divided into oracles, decentralized exchanges (DEXs), lending platforms, staking platforms, yield farming, etc. These are the fundamental requirements, but it doesn’t mean you have to do everything yourself. You should collaborate with partners to expand the ecosystem. Additionally, for current hot topics like metaverse and memes, you need to quickly build supporting applications, prioritize user experience, and collaborate with industry leaders to promote them.

Secondly, you need to have something unique that others don’t have – innovation. What is the next trend in blockchain? What will be the next massively adopted application? These are questions that your professional team should contemplate. Relying on players or people who speculate on cryptocurrencies to provide you with suggestions is not reliable. The previous craze surrounding memes was just speculative hype and not an industry innovation that will bring widespread adoption. However, if zkfair can create the next hot topic, it will experience significant growth. But this is not a sustainable strategy. The sustainable approach is to enable web2 users to seamlessly migrate to web3 with zero knowledge cost and interact with the blockchain without any friction, while enjoying the user experience of web2. Success lies in combining the strengths of both worlds.

1 个赞